Providing accessible housing options for NDIS participants in Perth
Delivered in partnership with SOL Construction
Empowering you to live independently in a place you can call home
We are currently working with SOL Construction to deliver a three-villa development in Nollamara, 10km North of Perth.
Each single storey home will be positioned side by side with no common walls and will include:
- accessible bedroom and bathroom consistent with the SDA Design Standards,
- a second bedroom and bathroom for a full-time carer,
- central living area,
- an accessible, L-shaped kitchen with height adjustable workspaces and under bench drawers.
Ready to move in mid-2022
Each villa has been designed and planned to SDA Design Standards
Enabling you to live your life the way you choose.
All Nollamara villas include:
- level transitions from all external access points, including the garage,
- home automation, tailored to you,
- extra garage space for vehicles with ramps and roof mounted hoists,
- emergency power supply for backup life support systems,
- building specifications fit for the installation of ceiling hoists between bedroom and bathroom,
- large doorways and wide passage ways for easy wheelchair access,
- door handles and light switches within reach,
- landscaped, sensory garden will be included in your private courtyard.