Providing accessible housing options for NDIS participants in Perth
Delivered in partnership with SOL Construction
Empowering you to live independently in a place you can call home
We are currently working with SOL Construction to deliver a three-villa development in Nollamara, 10km North of Perth.
Each single storey home will be positioned side by side with no common walls and will include:
- accessible bedroom and bathroom consistent with the SDA Design Standards,
- a second bedroom and bathroom for a full-time carer,
- central living area,
- an accessible, L-shaped kitchen with height adjustable workspaces and under bench drawers.
Ready to move into in early 2023
Each villa has been designed and planned to SDA Design Standards
Enabling you to live your life the way you choose.
All Nollamara villas include:
- level transitions from all external access points, including the garage,
- home automation, tailored to you,
- extra garage space for vehicles with ramps and roof mounted hoists,
- emergency power supply for backup life support systems,
- building specifications fit for the installation of ceiling hoists between bedroom and bathroom,
- large doorways and wide passage ways for easy wheelchair access,
- door handles and light switches within reach,
- landscaped, sensory garden will be included in your private courtyard.